Sunday, October 23, 2016

Episode 3 Learning Visayan Dialect: Expression (Ekspresyon or Pagpahayag)

Hello Everyone! Today, I will introduce to you some Visayan Expressions. This is the third episode of the Series - Learning Visayan Dialect.


The following will show how we say some expressions. The word 'Expression' is 'Pagpahayag' or simply 'Ekspresyon' in Binisaya.

Take Care
Pag-Amping


I am Sorry
Pasaylo-a ko


Thank you
Salamat


You are welcome
Walay Sapayan


I miss you
Gimingaw ko nimo

 
I like that!
Ganahan ko ana!


I like you
Ganahan ko nimo


I care for you
Palangga ko ikaw / Palangga tikaw


I love you
Gihigugma ko ikaw/ Gihigugma tikaw


------------------
Wow! That's really fun! I hope you learned something today. I hope to you see again in the next session.

Video demonstration for this episode will follow soon.

Take Care. Ayo ayo! Amping kamo!

Antonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment